Shafiqul Islam Jibon: Would you like to apply for University of Guelph in Canada with Global Study Consultancy? We can help with the admission and visa procedures from Bangladesh or any part of the world.
The University of Guelph is like no other university in Canada. Research-intensive and learner-centred, we are known for excellence in the arts and sciences, and for our commitment to developing exceptional thinkers and engaged citizens. Over 24,000 students learn at the University of Guelph every year. More than 800 faculty teach here every year. More than 1,800 research projects to improve life in a variety of capacities are currently underway. Yet what the numbers don’t capture is how we live while we’re here and after we leave. Our students, faculty and staff are engaged. They are passionate about being here. We are equally passionate about educating the whole person to shape better citizens of the world. That has been our focus for over 150 years: life, living, always improving.
The University of Guelph is well known for its warm and friendly campus atmosphere. For several years in a row, University of Guelph has been ranked by international students in Ontario as the best university in the province for it’s learning and living environment, and support for international students. The campus offers many opportunities for students to become involved in their community and gain leadership experience. University of Guelph students benefit from a vast array of services that are available to assist them in achieving academic and personal success.
Why the University of Guelph
- Our students, faculty and staff pursue active inquiry and exercise creativity across a range of disciplines – physical and life sciences, arts and humanities, social sciences, business, agricultural and veterinary sciences
- Known for its beautiful, safe campuses and welcoming, supportive culture, U of G blends historical and modern architecture with cutting-edge technology
- Our living and learning environments encourage exploration and the interdisciplinary sharing of new ideas, critical for meeting challenges posed by our more complex and interconnected world
- Our faculty scholars and researchers provide students with groundbreaking research opportunities, in laboratories, art studios, libraries and in the field
- Student engagement is fundamental to learning and research at U of G. By focusing on the “whole student”, we give University of Guelph graduates the tools and skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world
- At Guelph, we turn knowledge into action
However, Global Study Consultancy is working as agent of many potential universities, colleges and professional bodies in most developed countries including the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Estonia, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Hungary, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, etc. Global Study Consultancy is also helping students with the admission and visa support to study in other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Philippine, Thailand, China, India, etc. Even if any international student like to come in Bangladesh for their higher studies, we can provide all the required supports.
However, if you like to visit our office, you are always welcome to meet with us so that you can get more ideas about the working procedures of Global Study Consultancy. In that case, we prefer to make an appointment before come so that you could feel convenient and comfort to discuss with us regarding your overseas admission and student visa procedures.
Global Study Consultancy is located in the prime location of Dhaka city, which is at the Advanced Melinda Tower (Suit 305 on Level-2), 72 Malibagh, DIT Road, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh. Our office suite is situated on just above the AB Bank Ltd and Social Islami Bank Ltd at the same luxury building developed by the Advanced Development Technologies Ltd. Our building is also just in front of the Fortune Shopping Mall within the circle area of Mouchak Market, which is a very iconic market place in Dhaka city.
Global Study Consultancy remain open from 9:30am to 7:00pm between Saturday and Thursday. We are closed on Fridays and major public holidays. If you like to book an appointment with us, please call at it’s office number +88-02-93561715 or it’s Cell Number +8801784618782. You can also send us an email to gsclbd(at)hotmail.com or info(at)gscl.com.bd
If you like to know more details about the Global Study Consultancy, please visit it’s two websites, www.gscl.com.bd or www.globalstudyconsultancy.com.bd
Postal Address of the Global Study Consultancy is like below:
Global Study Consultancy
Advanced Melinda (Level-2)
72 Malibagh, DIT Road