Shafiqul Islam Jibon: Study at Suffolk University with Global Study Consultancy, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Suffolk University is one of the best state universities in Boston of the United States. If you like to study at this university, Global Study Consultancy can help with the admission and visa procedures.
Suffolk University is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian university located in Boston. Founded in 1906, the University offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in its Law School, College of Arts & Sciences, and Sawyer Business School. Suffolk University grew from humble beginnings in the Roxbury parlor of Gleason L. Archer, a young lawyer who had worked his way through high school and college. A chance meeting brought the young graduate together with a benefactor who loaned him money to pursue the study of law, asking only that Archer pass along the favor. In 1906, Archer opened the Suffolk School of Law, a night school established to “serve ambitious young men who are obliged to work for a living while studying law.” He believed that the growing waves of immigrants arriving in America should be given the educational opportunities that were then reserved for the wealthy few. By 1930, Archer’s creation had grown into one of the largest law schools in the country.
Building on the promise of its founding, Suffolk University continues to anticipate and respond to the needs of a diverse student body. Through carefully designed curriculum, mentoring, networking, and service learning, the University creates opportunities that help students to meet their goals. The College of Arts and Sciences now offers programs at the baccalaureate, master, and doctoral levels. The New England School of Art & Design, founded in 1923, became a department within the College in 1996. The Sawyer Business School emphasizes global business practice in undergraduate and graduate programs in business administration, public administration, and health administration.
Why Suffolk University
- Located right in the heart of downtown Boston, Suffolk University gives its students unparalleled access to the city and all it offers. Our college green is the Boston Common. We are steps from dozens of historic sites like the Old State House, Faneuil Hall, and the Massachusetts State House. We have no real boundaries to our campus—Boston and Suffolk blend together. That means our students have incredible access to a wealth of opportunities, whether it’s museums and restaurants or internships and co-ops.
- Suffolk University believes in providing a student-centered experience that includes offering pedagogically appropriate class sizes and personal mentoring relationships with faculty and staff. We are committed to providing an integrated educational experience that builds confidence and empowers our students to become successful contributors to our global world.
- Suffolk University believes in a teacher-scholar model that fosters excellence in teaching and scholarship across multiple academic domains. We are committed to academic freedom, the intellectual exchange of ideas, and the development of knowledge that is practical and relevant locally, nationally, and globally.
- Suffolk University values an inclusive community and supports diversity among our students, faculty, and staff. We believe that our community is enriched by people of different backgrounds and cultures, and we are committed to building a culture of cooperation among diverse groups.
- Suffolk University actively promotes relationships with the community to exchange knowledge and provide pathways for internships, career development, and job placement. We engage with our students, alumni, and the broader community in collaborative relationships that promote local and global connections enhancing learning and scholarship.
- Suffolk University respects and empowers students, faculty, and staff to provide accurate and comprehensive information to all constituents. We are committed to an ethical and effective governance structure based on transparency and the free flow of information among administration, faculty, and the larger University community.
However, Global Study Consultancy is working as agent of many potential universities, colleges and professional bodies in most developed countries including the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Estonia, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Hungary, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, etc. Global Study Consultancy is also helping students with the admission and visa support to study in other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Philippine, Thailand, China, India, etc. Even if any international student like to come in Bangladesh for their higher studies, we can provide all the required supports.
However, if you like to visit our office, you are always welcome to meet with us so that you can get more ideas about the working procedures of Global Study Consultancy. In that case, we prefer to make an appointment before come so that you could feel convenient and comfort to discuss with us regarding your overseas admission and student visa procedures.
Global Study Consultancy is located in the prime location of Dhaka city, which is at the Advanced Melinda Tower (Suit 305 on Level-2), 72 Malibagh, DIT Road, Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh. Our office suite is situated on just above the AB Bank Ltd and Social Islami Bank Ltd at the same luxury building developed by the Advanced Development Technologies Ltd. Our building is also just in front of the Fortune Shopping Mall within the circle area of Mouchak Market, which is a very iconic market place in Dhaka city.
Global Study Consultancy remain open from 9:30am to 7:00pm between Saturday and Thursday. We are closed on Fridays and major public holidays. If you like to book an appointment with us, please call at it’s office number +88-02-93561715 or it’s Cell Number +8801784618782. You can also send us an email to gsclbd(at)hotmail.com or info(at)gscl.com.bd
Postal Address of the Global Study Consultancy is like below:
Global Study Consultancy
Advanced Melinda (Level-2)
72 Malibagh, DIT Road